Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use (the "Agreement") carefully before using this website:
Homeologie reserves the right to change this Agreement, in whole or in part, from time to time at our sole discretion, and to provide you with notice of such change by any reasonable means, including without limitation posting the revised version of this Agreement on the Homeologie.com website.
The Homeologie.com is owned and operated by Homeologie LLC.
The contents of the Homeologie.com are copyrighted under the United States copyright laws. Except as stated herein, none of the material on the Homeologie may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any way whatsoever.
Homeologie and the other trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos appearing on the Homeologie.com website are proprietary trademarks of Homeologie LLC. The use of any of our trademarks or any other content made available through the Homeologie.com website, except as expressly provided in this Agreement, is strictly prohibited.
INFORMATION SUBMISSION AND USE OF THE HOMEOLOGIE WEBSITE
Your submission of information through the Homeologie website is governed by Homeologie (the Homeologie "Privacy Statement"), located at https://www.homeologie.com/privacy. This Agreement incorporates by reference the terms and conditions of the Privacy Statement.
By submitting any information or material to Homeologie directly or through the Homeologie.com website, you represent, warrant and agree that:
1. Any information or material that you provide in connection with your use of the Homeologie Website is true, accurate and complete, and that you will maintain and update such information as needed, such that the information remains true, accurate and complete;
2. You are at least thirteen (13) years old;
3. The use of the information or material that you supply does not violate this Agreement;
4. If you have provided contact information, Homeologie may contact you for your opinions, in connection with Transactions (as defined below) and for other matters related to the operations of Homeologie.
4. Registration; User Names and Passwords.
You may be required to register with Homeologie in order to access certain areas of the Homeologie website. With respect to any such registration, we may refuse to grant you, and you may not use, a username or email address that belongs to or is already being used by another person; that may be construed as impersonating another person; that violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person; that is offensive; or that we reject for any other reason in our sole discretion.
1. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password you may use to access the Homeologie website
2. You are fully responsible for all Transactions (including any information transmitted in connection with any Transactions) and other interactions with the Homeologie that may occur in connection with your username.
3. You agree to immediately notify Homeologie of any unauthorized use of your password or username or any other breach of security related to your account
4. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
WEBSITE RULES OF CONDUCT
We expect users of the Homeologie website to respect the law as well as the rights and dignity of others. While using the Homeologie website you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
You agree not to:
• Post, transmit, or otherwise, make available through or in connection with the Homeologie website:
1. Any information or materials that are or may be, or the posting, transmission or use of which is or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating; (b) defamatory or libelous; (c) fraudulent or tortious; or (d) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable;
2. Any information or material that infringes a third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or right of publicity or privacy;
3. Any information or material that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
4. Any information or material for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
5. Any information or materials that includes references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
6. Any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability; that encourages conduct that constitutes a violation of law; or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities or activities such as "hacking," "cracking," or "phreaking”; any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or that may or is intended to damage, hijack, disable, interfere with, or disrupt the operation of, or monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment.
7. Any unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, promotional material, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letter," "pyramid scheme" or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation
8. Any personally identifiable information of another individual, without the prior consent of such individual. Any material, non-public information about a company, without the proper authorization to do so.
9. Use for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose including, but not limited to, any purpose resulting in violations of laws, regulations
10. Use to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others' privacy rights or rights of publicity, or to harvest or collect information about users of the Homeologie website.
11. Use the Homeologie website to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, without Homologies’ express prior written consent.
12. Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, link to or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to, the Homeologie website.
13. Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, "scrape," "data mine" or in any way gather content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Homeologie website.
Except as otherwise expressly stated by Homeologie on a Homeologie website, is not affiliated or associated with operators of any third-party websites that link to or are linked from the Homeologie website. Homeologie expressly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on third party websites that link to or are linked from the Homeologie website. We cannot ensure your satisfaction with any products or services that are available through any third-party because these third-party sites are owned and operated by independent entities.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY SITES AND RESOURCES AND ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, DATA, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH SUCH SITES AND RESOURCES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE APPLICABLE TO SUCH SITES AND RESOURCES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL HOMEOLOGIE , ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES (THE FOREGOING ENTITIES, COLLECTIVELY, THE " HOMEOLOGIE LLC") BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF (A) THIS AGREEMENT, (B) THE HOMEOLOGIE WEBSITES, (C) YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE HOMEOLOGIE WEBSITE, OR (D) THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF HOMEOLOGIE INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVES, IN EACH EVENT, EVEN IF HOMEOLOGIE OR SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. HOMEOLOGIE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR SUBMISSIONS, TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA OR FOR ANY MATERIAL OR DATA SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED. HOMEOLOGIE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONTENT OR CONDUCT OF ANY OTHER PARTY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY HOMEOLOGIE INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE), OR ANY INFRINGEMENT BY A THIRD PARTY OF ANOTHER'S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, PRIVACY OR OTHER RIGHTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL HOMEOLOGIE TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE HOMEOLOGIE WEBSITES, OR YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE HOMEOLOGIE WEBSITES EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR USING OR ACCESSING THE HOMEOLOGIE WEBSITES.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY HEREIN DO NOT EXCLUDE ANY PRODUCT LIABILITY CLAIMS, STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS, DAMAGES ASSOCIATED WITH PERSONAL INJURY OR RESULTING FROM COMPANY INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, RECKLESSNESS, FRAUD, OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE.
You will indemnify and hold the Homeologie Entity harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, causes of action and other proceedings arising from or related to any of the following (the "Claims"): (a) your misuse of, inability to use, or activities in connection with the Homeologie website; (b) any violation of this Agreement or any other Homeologie terms, conditions or policies by you or through any account you may have; (c) any allegation that any Submission or other materials that you make available through the Homeologie website infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third party; or (d) your violation of any rights of any Homeologie website visitor, user, or customer, or any other third party; and you agree to reimburse the Homeologie Entities on demand for any damages, losses, costs, judgments, fees, fines and other expenses they incur (including attorneys' fees and court costs) as a result of any Claim(s). This provision does not require you to indemnify any of the Homeologie Entities for any unconscionable commercial practice by such party or for such party’s fraud, deception, false promise, misrepresentation or concealment, suppression or omission of any material fact in connection with any Homeologie website or any content provided hereunder.
Read our Privacy Statement here: Privacy Statement.